Hide
3 Posts

Flames of War: The World War II Miniatures Game» Forums » General

Subject: Canadian army rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
mark beach
msg tools
I am new to flames of war and would like to make a canadian army what can I use to make it ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michael Fralish
United States
Yorktown Heights
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I use the lists from the Overlord book for my Canadian army. For miniatures, you can just use the British minis.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Craig Blackmore
Canada
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yep, Overlord is a big supplement for the Canadian Army in late war, covering their fight through France.
Road to Rome is the late war Italy compilation which has options for the 1st Canadian Corps.
Market Garden, has the Scheldt Estuary with the 1st Canadian Army fighting in Holland.

Mid-War has the Canadians in the North Africa book, because that book also covers the Mediterranean conflict up through Sicily and Italy to the end of 1943.

Also for Mid-War, Dieppe has a briefing on the Flames of War website with a 10 Sept 2014 update "sticker" on it, so it should be good to use as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.