Popular Tags: [View All]
Hellena Handbasket
United States
State College
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey folks,

I noticed the sci-fi white speaker's promo cards didn't come with build requirements on their backs. Anyone come up with house rules for them? I'm thinking maybe something along the following:

During the white speaker event, survivors may spend one endeavor. If they do, the white speaker whispers one final story to them as she leaves: of a a powerful knight deep in the forest guarding weapons that should not exist. The survivors may hunt a lvl 3 flower knight (or phoenix if you don't have the flower knight) on their next hunt. This flower knight has an additional +1 damage and speed tokens. If they defeat the flower knight, they may forego all normal resource acquisition to loot either the blood plasma katana or blood plasma gun from its decimated garden.

What do you guys think?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Waxman

Falcon Heights
Minnesota
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Love it!

Fantastic idea!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Nick Wirtz
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I've been working on something on the more elaborate side, but that's a pretty elegant solution, yeah, I might need to try that out. Kudos!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.