Thumb up
 Hide
6 Posts

Ticket to Ride: Europe» Forums » General

Subject: Can I buy just the map to Ticket to Ride Europe? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Hello,

I do not know if this has already been posted (my searching skills need to meet up with my nun-chuck skills).

I own the base Ticket to ride, but would like to purchase the Europe version map. I don't want more trains or tickets just the map. I found that the website sells the tickets so I'm good there but I want the map. Does Days of wonder sell such a thing? Is it possible to do this?

Thanks for your help.hit me with it 5 times! 1d10 = (5) = 5

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
  • [+]
  • 940640. TheSpiceOfLife
  • 1d10 =
  • (5) =
  • hit me with it 5 times!
  • Sat Aug 27, 2016 6:02 am
Donagh Molloy
Ireland
Limerick
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
No. There are map packs with no trains. If you have original ticket to ride the Europe version provides bigger train cards. The 1910 is a good buy as it also has these cards and more tickets.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Holger Doessing
Denmark
Odense
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Even if you got the tickets and the board, you would still need the station buildings.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Greg Darcy
Australia
Blue Mountains
New South Wales
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: Can I buy just the map to Ticket to Ride Europe
No. Europe is sold as a standalone game. The replacement tickets are just there for people who wear theirs out.

USA, Europe, Marklin, Nordic, rails&sails are all standalone.

Europa, 1910 are ticket only expansions. Not quite true, but close enough.

UK/Philly, Swiss/India, Nederlands, Asia are all map+ticket expansions. Actually UK has a set of train cards as well as it uses a different mix of trains (extra locos)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brett
United States
Apple Valley
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
TheSpiceOfLife wrote:
Hello,

I do not know if this has already been posted (my searching skills need to meet up with my nun-chuck skills).

I own the base Ticket to ride, but would like to purchase the Europe version map. I don't want more trains or tickets just the map. I found that the website sells the tickets so I'm good there but I want the map. Does Days of wonder sell such a thing? Is it possible to do this?

Thanks for your help. TheSpiceOfLife previously rolled 1d10 = (5) = 5 (hit me with it 5 times!)

Hoard O Bits parts out copies of Ticket to Ride Europe. If you find they are out of stock, keep checking back. They sell the board and the stations.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Hey thanks to everyone for clearing that up!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.