Subject: Anyone (having bought the Fancy Dice) with extra dice? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dave Peters
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Powers:Coleridge:Milton: Faith...must be, if anything, a clear-eyed recognition of the patterns and tendencies, to be found in every piece of the world's fabric, which are the lineaments of God.
badge
That's Tim Powers' fictional Samuel Coleridge "quoting" John Milton in _The Anubis Gates_.
mbmbmbmbmb
I'd traded my old copy of Kingsburg - and the recipient discovered that I'd only sent 5 white dice. I'm sad: I'd thought the copy was complete. Did anyone spring for the Fancy Dice packs and have an extra (original Kingsburg) white die lying about they'd be willing to sell me? I'd love to make the transaction whole.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tony Go
United States
New York
NY
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
If you're having hull problems I feel bad for you son, I've got 99 problems but a breach ain't one.
badge
TauLeaderGames.com
mbmbmbmbmb
You really only need 5 white dice no?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'll hook you up man! I have the original edition so it's the wooden dice. No charge, just GM your address and I'll throw it in an envelope next week.

• [+] Dice rolls
Dave Peters
United States
Belmont
California
flag msg tools
Powers:Coleridge:Milton: Faith...must be, if anything, a clear-eyed recognition of the patterns and tendencies, to be found in every piece of the world's fabric, which are the lineaments of God.
badge
That's Tim Powers' fictional Samuel Coleridge "quoting" John Milton in _The Anubis Gates_.
mbmbmbmbmb
GM sent (many many thanks!)

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kevin Elmore
United States
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Horror Leader wrote:
You really only need 5 white dice no?

It could go to six. Five players with Farms plus someone gets the king's favor for spring.

Very unlikely, I know.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.