Hide
5 Posts

Captain Sonar» Forums » General

Subject: Australian release date? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Ashish Nair
msg tools
Can anyone tell me what the release date for Captain Sonar in Australia is? All the various websites selling it for preorder were giving different dates last I checked.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J M
msg tools
Not sure about within Australia but ozgameshop had the 29th on their site, but that date was taken down and when I spoke to them they didn't have it in stock and weren't sure when it was going to be in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashish Nair
msg tools
Yeah, ozgameshop gave the earliest date (26th of August for me), and I was waiting for it to come back in stock due to that, but to no avail
They just removed the date later that day.

Thanks for letting me know that they didn't know when they're going to get stock. I'm anxious to get a great price is all ($62 sounds fantastic ), and currently the only one at a somewhat (imo) reasonable price is $75 shipped on ebay.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Robert F-C
Australia
Sydney
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Adventgames says Sept 14th.
They have actually already had the game in stock twice and sold out twice already (good prices too). It's an awesome fun game.

Btw. Ozgameshop is actually a UK game shop and so operates with different distributors - the games actually ship from the UK. They have had some good prices on games recently with the weakened pound but delivery does take a week or two.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ashish Nair
msg tools
Wow, I seriously missed out! Reckon I should just wait until then (Sept. 14th), Robert, or go for the ebay price? I'm not overly fussed when I get the game, just want to get a good deal

EDIT: Got $20 off via a targeted offer luckily, so got it for cheap. Stoked to play!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.