Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rusty McFisticuffs
United States
Arcata
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
(Looking at the original Screaming Eagles rules, I see this has always been the case, but I never noticed it until it came up tonight.)

In the Rout Phase summary on the back page of the 2.1 rulebook, and on the player aid card, rout conditions are summarized as "Infantry and Gun units adjacent to an enemy" and "Infantry and Guns next to an enemy unit, in the same hex as an enemy unit, or in the Open Ground within 5 hexes (and LOS) of an enemy unit that is not in melee."

However, in the rules, it's not enough to be adjacent to an enemy unit; you have to be adjacent to an enemy unit that's not in melee. If there's room, it might be nice to add "that's not in melee" to that first case in the summary & player aid card in version 2.2.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jim Krohn
United States
New York
flag msg tools
designer
You keep using that word. I do not think it means what you think it means.
badge
Ahhh....my misspent youth...
mbmbmbmbmb
Gotcha
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dean Halley
msg tools
Wait until you see the Japanese in Old Breed South Pacific. The only time they are subject to Rout is when they are in the same hex as an enemy unit.

It makes for an interesting time!

Dean
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.