Subject: Slaver in play + build Sphinx + extra Gold = 3 points? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Juan Ortiz
Spain
Malaga
flag msg tools
mb
Assuming Slaver is in play (when you build an Egyptian location you can pay 1 more Stone/Gold to get 1/3 Victory Points) and I want to build Sphinx (Whenever you get 2 VP at least you gain 1 more VP), can I pay 1 more gold to get 3 VP? In other words, is the Sphinx's Support feature active when you are building it?

Thanks in advance.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Bihould wrote:
In other words, is the Sphinx's Support feature active when you are building it?

Thanks in advance.

Yes, all the Features in locations can apply on they when building it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Juan Ortiz
Spain
Malaga
flag msg tools
mb
Thank you.
And what about production buildings + Slaver? Let's say Slaver is in play and I only have 2 pieces of Stone. I build the pyramid. Can I use the gold given by the pyramid to get 2 Victory Points or should I have that piece of gold before building the pyramid to use the feature given by the slavers?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Winston Spencer
Brazil
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
You should have the gold before you build. Productions occurs after you build and the feature occurs when you are building.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.