$15.00
$20.00
$30.00
$5.00
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

I have backed 'Near and Far' at the Expedition pledge level that gives me new adventure books that can't be played with 'Above and below' without using the expanded Edition bonus token set.

I have now buyed 'Above and below' and tried to change my Expedition pledge level to the Quest pledge level that would have given me those tokens, but it seems that this is not possible.

Is there any other way to buy the expanded edition cardboard tokens for 'Above and below'?

Please help.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Scott Minkoff
United States
Henrico
Virginia
flag msg tools
Don't you have better things to do?
badge
Should you be reading this?
mbmbmbmbmb
rashktah wrote:
Hi!

I have backed 'Near and Far' at the Expedition pledge level that gives me new adventure books that can't be played with 'Above and below' without using the expanded Edition bonus token set.

I have now buyed 'Above and below' and tried to change my Expedition pledge level to the Quest pledge level that would have given me those tokens, but it seems that this is not possible.

Is there any other way to buy the expanded edition cardboard tokens for 'Above and below'?

Please help.


Have you contacted the publisher and explained this? They might be able to take an additional payment for the token set.
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I will try that. Thank you very much!

I'll keep you posted if I get an answer.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Quote:


Hi Rashktah,

Thank you so much for backing! We have no way to change pledge levels at this time and we don't sell the tokens directly. However, we may include the expanded edition tokens again in a future Kickstarter campaign. If you'd like, I can add you to our mailing list so that you'll be notified of all future campaigns when they launch.

Kind regards,
Brenna Asplund
Red Raven Games


Thats very sad, these tokens seem to be very hard to aquire and I feel miserable for having opted for the wrong Near & Far pledge level now.

 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
A link to the Underforest and Desert Labyrinth encounter book can be found as a pdf link somewhere on bgg, but there is no source for the tokens except printing them yourself.

And I would've really liked on the N+F KS an option to buy the tokens with the pdf (and not the printed book).
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Magic Pink
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
txnull wrote:
A link to the Underforest and Desert Labyrinth encounter book can be found as a pdf link somewhere on bgg,


Anyone know where this is?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
ALeX
Germany
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Magic Pink wrote:
Anyone know where this is?

[article=23038692]Encounter Book[/article]
Rules
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ugur Dönmez
Netherlands
Hoofddorp
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would it be very opportunistic to point out here that I have a copy of A&B including the exclusives for sale in the Essen no-ship auction list? whistle
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Game Knight wrote:
Would it be very opportunistic to point out here that I have a copy of A&B including the exclusives for sale in the Essen no-ship auction list? whistle
only if you sell the tokens to me and A&B to someone else...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Hainz
Germany
BW
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Since my thread was removed by bgg where many other threads like mine are quite normal in the forums of very different games and their extras, I just ask here in this thread if somebody can tell me if/how there is a possibility to get the cardboard somehow.

Chris

Ps.: It irritates me gravely that the removal happened and it leaves a sour taste when I'm thinking about it...
(Was it because of criticizing the selling strategy of Red Raven?)
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sebastian Grawan
Germany
Lehrte
Niedersachsen
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So far, I tried every option to get these tiles, but so far to no avail...
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.