Subject: Wikileaks, heres your next target. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

http://gizmodo.com/trumps-weirdo-doctor-uses-windows-xp-whic...

Just how good are wikileaks at getting stuff hacked?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Boaty McBoatface
England
County of Essex
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Using Windows XP is not a HIPAA violation. There is no proof that medical records are even stored on that particular computer or on any computer. Odds are he uses paper records still or he is using a third party program for the records such as Epic or Meditech. Idiotic article. A significant portion of Doctor's and hospitals use WinXP still - I spent the previous two years upgrading some hospitals to Epic and Win7. I moved on but the project is still going on.

Plus he could have Win7 and changed the start bar to look like WinXP.
Which of course has nothing to do with my point.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J
United States
Lexington
Kentucky
flag msg tools
admin
mbmbmbmbmb
galad2003 wrote:
Using Windows XP is not a HIPAA violation. There is no proof that medical records are even stored on that particular computer or on any computer. Odds are he uses paper records still or he is using a third party program for the records such as Epic or Meditech. Idiotic article. A significant portion of Doctor's and hospitals use WinXP still - I spent the previous two years upgrading some hospitals to Epic and Win7. I moved on but the project is still going on.

Plus he could have Win7 and changed the start bar to look like WinXP.

It's most likely an XP system, but that picture could be old.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.