Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi all,

I live in the UK.

Being a recent convert to Arkham Horror, I have enjoyed the game so much that I have been busy buying some expansions.

I am looking to buy Dunwich Horror, but to my disappointment, it seems to be unavailable in all the online stores I have scoured (believe me, I have scoured all I could find here in the UK on google).

Buying it from the USA is out, as the high shipping costs and customs duties would put it out of my price range. Perhaps it may be found in mainland Europe stores, but shipping is not cheap here either.

Does anyone know of any store/games shop in the UK that has this game?

Any suggestions would be gratefully received.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Bern Harkins
United States
Buffalo
New York
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

The Fantasy Flight Games upcoming products page lists Dunwich as "At the Printer", so you have a few months to wait for online retailers to be restocked.

I would try contacting brick-and-mortar game stores in your area; this is a popular item, and someone is likely to still have a copy or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wolfie
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Posting here as well:
http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Arkham-Horror-Dunwich-Horror-Expan...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Radulla wrote:

The Fantasy Flight Games upcoming products page lists Dunwich as "At the Printer", so you have a few months to wait for online retailers to be restocked.

I would try contacting brick-and-mortar game stores in your area; this is a popular item, and someone is likely to still have a copy or two.

If it is in line to be printed again then I can wait a few months. I see the same is true for Miskatonic Horror, which is the other expansion not readily available here in the UK.

A testament to its popularity, that an expansion from 2006 is still sought after enough to warrant being reprinted.

A fantastic game series.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M.C.Crispy
United Kingdom
Basingstoke
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
dougposkitt wrote:
Radulla wrote:

If it is in line to be printed again then I can wait a few months. I see the same is true for Miskatonic Horror, which is the other expansion not readily available here in the UK.

A testament to its popularity, that an expansion from 2006 is still sought after enough to warrant being reprinted.

A fantastic game series.
That's "to warrant being regularly reprinted" - just search for the number of historical threads asking your question! As you say... a fantastic game series
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Lloyd
Norway
Stavanger
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am also in the UK.

I got almost all my expansions on eBay, and they come up very regularly, both new and slightly used. Shouldn't be hard.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Doug Poskitt
Wales
Cwmavon
West Glamorgan
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Luge wrote:
I am also in the UK.

I got almost all my expansions on eBay, and they come up very regularly, both new and slightly used. Shouldn't be hard.

I take a look on e-Bay most every day; sometimes, the prices listed are just plain greedy supply-and demand oriented. If one comes up for a reasonable price I'll surely go for it.

FFG have Miskatonic Horror and Dunwich Horror at the printers, and they are planning to reprint Innsmouth Horror sometime in the future.

I need Dunwich and Innsmouth to round out my collection. I am new to the AH series, but I have loved every game I've played.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.