Barry Figgins
United States
Woodland
California
flag msg tools
badge
http://lyrislaser.com
mbmbmbmbmb
Oshidashi (Move 1 and push opponent to the side): How is the positioning after this? Do you push the opponent back, then move them one space further to the side, or does the side-slip occur as you move forward? Can you push an opponent out with this side-slip?

Hikkake (Counter and attack): Do you only make a counterattack if your opponent also plays an attack card?

Tsuridashi (Throw opponent behind you): Is it legal to win with this move? It's not a push...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pedro Pereira
United Kingdom
Belfast
flag msg tools
See the person next to you? Kill! Kill!!! KILLL!!!!
badge
I'm your baby! Can you feel it?
mbmbmbmbmb
hehey! more people with this game! I don't believe it!

Oshidashi: first you push your opponent back one field and then you do that slide slip (which might win you the fight), mind though that the slide slip accours only if you pushed the opponent first, if youstart the move one space away from the opponent and end next to him you won't be able to do the side-slip.

Hikkake: thatis correct! to do a COUNTER ATTACK you need to be ATTACKED!

Tsuridashi: It is leagal to win with this move.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Miguel (working on TENNISmind...)
France
Caen
(from Valencia, Spain)
flag msg tools
designer
My latest game: Big*Bang, a simple abstract about the first minutes of the Universe
badge
My best-rated game: TETRARCHIA, about the tetrarchy that saved Rome
mbmbmbmbmb
beri wrote:
Hikkake (Counter and attack): Do you only make a counterattack if your opponent also plays an attack card?

At least in the french rules it is clearly stated that you only cancel your opponent's card if it was an attack, but in any case (attack or defense) you can play an attack to end your turn.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Robinson
England
Rotherham
South Yorkshire
flag msg tools
I fight lost wars, see light, fear sight
badge
I open my mind, need flesh, fear mine
mbmbmbmbmb
beri wrote:
Oshidashi (Move 1 and push opponent to the side): How is the positioning after this? Do you push the opponent back, then move them one space further to the side, or does the side-slip occur as you move forward? Can you push an opponent out with this side-slip?

The slip occurs immediately (black arrows). You do not move them back one space and then perform a slip!

beri wrote:

As long as you have an attack card, you may counter with one even if your opponent played a defence card.

beri wrote:
Tsuridashi (Throw opponent behind you): Is it legal to win with this move? It's not a push...

Certainly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.