Nick Bos
Finland
Helsinki
Uusimaa
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi!

Small questiosn. If you laterally move, can you move 2 spaces if you have 2 or more movement?

In one thread here, the designer says:

Quote:
Q3) If you activate your ability to laterally move, do you move your movement amount or just 1 space?
A3) You can only laterally move 1 space. If there is an opposing or friendly Unit occupying the space you cannot enter it. You also do not Engage in combat with lateral Units.

Yet, on their site, it says

Quote:
Q1) If you activate your ability to laterally move, do you move your movement amount or just 1 space?

A1) You can only laterally move 1 or 2 spaces. If there is an opposing or friendly Unit occupying the space you cannot enter it. You do not Engage in combat with Units in different columns.

---------------------------

Also...the movement bonus from the human Now! spell. I have to cast it before a charge. Am I assuming the movement bonus counts for said charge? Normally your movement doesn't count for charge, so that's why it's a bit confusing (as the card clearly shows the 'movement' icon, which is only used in the move phase).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Curtis Grens
United States
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Faerun wrote:

Small questiosn. If you laterally move, can you move 2 spaces if you have 2 or more movement?

2 spaces is correct. It used to be 1, but after additional playtesting the rule was changed. Can you link to that thread? Maybe I can update it there.

Faerun wrote:

Also...the movement bonus from the human Now! spell. I have to cast it before a charge. Am I assuming the movement bonus counts for said charge? Normally your movement doesn't count for charge, so that's why it's a bit confusing (as the card clearly shows the 'movement' icon, which is only used in the move phase).

Yes you are correct. I agree the nomenclature with the icon is confusing there, but the bonus definitely appilies to the charge roll.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.