Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am trying to learn this game in anticipation of receiving it in October, so I am using the Vassal module (link is in the Living Rules).

One thing I haven't figured out in the module: how do you flip map cards to their Theocracy side? The map appears to just be an image, not a set of discrete cards. So there is no right click context menu or any other way I have found to flip those cards.

Does anyone know how this is handled?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stefano Tine'
Italy
Genoa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If I recall correctly, Alfonso set it up that you need to shift left click. Or perhaps ctrl left click. One of those should work.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks! What I found works: shift-left click to select the card, then Shift-F to flip it (or right click to get the context menu and select Flip).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javi
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Where did you found it guys? Any chance of having it? Big fan of pax porfiriana and I'm eager to have check it out! ;-D

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich James
United States
Plano
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Look at the living rules on the Sierra Madre website. They have a link to the Vassal module.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Javi
Spain
Barcelona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Wow! Thanks!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.