6 Posts

Colt Express» Forums » General

Subject: Cactuses look weird or i'm overthinking? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Lev Dukhovny
msg tools
mb
So, my friend just assembeled everything from the box. And then he sent to me photos of cactuses. Are they supposed to look this way? They don't stand straight as far as i can see. Maybe my friend should try to push them harder or something?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Exit 191
United States
Buckeye
Arizona
flag msg tools
Look to the past, learn for the future.
badge
Games, wonderful games! This is what summer break is about.
mbmbmbmbmb
These look very realistic. I don't know if the game ones need to be straight (maybe try switching bases)? But if you want authenticity they fit the bill (from a desert dweller).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
mike
United States
Seattle
Washington
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
mine don't fit straight. i kinda like it like that though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chris Young
England
Bedford
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Lonely_Zero wrote:
So, my friend just assembeled everything from the box. And then he sent to me photos of cactuses. Are they supposed to look this way? They don't stand straight as far as i can see. Maybe my friend should try to push them harder or something?

There are two different types of cacti, and two different types of base. I think those have the wrong bases attached.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Marwan Marwan مروان مروان
Canada
Greater Vancouver
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Mine didn't fit...They look like yours, so I cut the holes/slots to make them bigger. Now they sit flat.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Forby
msg tools
I rarely take them out of the box in either case. They are for decoration.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.