Blood Rage» Forums » Strategy

Subject: Mountain Giant is overpowered? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Stephen Speck
United States
Illinois
flag msg tools
Me and my group of friends have collectively put in a few dozen games so far and we've come to the consensus that the mountain giant is one of the more imbalanced figures. We play with all the expansions that I know of except for the Hili expansion, and also usually play with the wolfman removed as we see that as another unbalanced figure.

The Mountain giant seems to warp all of our games as they get pushed to be ore tempo focused anddoubling up on the lord of ____ cards gets out of hand really quickly.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Todd Parker
United States
Denver
Colorado
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
LittleS wrote:
Me and my group of friends have collectively put in a few dozen games so far and we've come to the consensus that the mountain giant is one of the more imbalanced figures. We play with all the expansions that I know of except for the Hili expansion, and also usually play with the wolfman removed as we see that as another unbalanced figure.

The Mountain giant seems to warp all of our games as they get pushed to be ore tempo focused anddoubling up on the lord of ____ cards gets out of hand really quickly.

If I had a nickel for each post about a card, combo, or strategy being overpowered... I could buy a kickstarter version off ebay.
I think we can all agree that everything is overpowered and the game is pretty balanced.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Wayne Reid
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
Except it costs you half your rage in the first age. Very expensive! So not overpowered, no.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.