United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two small discrepancies in the component list included in the rule book.

1. The list shows 112 cards, but there are only 110. The manufacturer's card cutting die accommodates 112 cards, but the game only needs 110 cards. We originally considered creating two blank cards with a standard Empire card back for those two additional cards. However, we decided to drop those cards but we failed to adjust the components list in the rulebook.

2. There are 13 game markers included in every game. The list shows the correct count but incorrectly states 3 Red/3 Blue.

UPDATE:
3. The Component List does not make a reference to the 2 Player Boards included in the game. The original game board that the designer created had these spots built into the board. Sometime before the Kickstarter campaign started we decided to offer these Player Boards as separate items.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Max Maloney
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason." -Jack Handey
mbmbmbmbmb
There are two other discrepancies I am hoping you can confirm:

There are two cardstock player boards for placing draw decks, discard piles, etc. These are not listed.

The book lists 18 City discs (10 red, 8 blue). My Kickstarter version has a bag with 9 red and 8 blue city meeples, and a smaller separate bag with a matching red piece (this is the tenth?) and a completely different blue piece. I haven't read all the optional variants, so maybe this is intended to be a differently shaped meeple as well as being the eighth city for blue?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Don Lloyd
United States
Colorado Springs
CO
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Dormammu wrote:
There are two other discrepancies I am hoping you can confirm:

There are two cardstock player boards for placing draw decks, discard piles, etc. These are not listed.

The book lists 18 City discs (10 red, 8 blue). My Kickstarter version has a bag with 9 red and 8 blue city meeples, and a smaller separate bag with a matching red piece (this is the tenth?) and a completely different blue piece. I haven't read all the optional variants, so maybe this is intended to be a differently shaped meeple as well as being the eighth city for blue?

I added an update to the original post to include a reference to those Player Boards. Please refer to the image below for a complete list of the custom wood tokens you should have.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.