Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
Game Design Theory Lover !!!
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Introduction
This variant is based on Morten’s Automa Approach. The Automa opponent is simulated by a deck of 24 cards and he does not follow player’s turn structure. Instead, the player draws the top card from the automa deck at the beginning of their turn and resolves all the depicted actions. After the resolution of all the actions, the player starts their turn by rolling the weather die.

Each card in the Automa deck is separated into 4 different sections, each of which depicts a different action. Half of the automa cards depict, among the other actions, the completion of an objective (Automa 1 - Automa 12) while the other half cards do not (Automa 13 - Automa 24).

IMPORTANT: The Automa has neither a player board nor a hand of objective cards. As a consequence, any irrigation channel or improvement the Automa gathers it is just removed from the common supply. Moreover, any bamboo piece the Automa eats returns to the common supply.

Components
You will need the following components in order to play the Automa:

- All the plots (28)
- All the bamboo sections (36 green, 30 yellow, 24 pink)
- All the objective cards and the Emperor card (46)
- The Panda and the Gardener
- All the improvement tokens (3 watersheds, 3 enclosures, 3 fertilizers)
- The weather die
- Two action chips for the player (not for the automa)
- One player board

Moreover based on the difficulty mode you are going to play you will need:

Easy: 15 irrigation channels, 9 of the automa cards 1 - 12, 10 of the automa cards 13 - 24
Normal: 13 irrigation channels, 9 of the automa cards 1 - 12, 8 of the automa cards 13 - 24
Hard: 11 irrigation channels, 9 of the automa cards 1 - 12, 6 of the automa cards 13 - 24
Heroic: 9 irrigation channels, 9 of the automa cards 1 - 12, 4 of the automa cards 13 - 24
Impossible: 7 irrigation channels, 9 of the automa cards 1 - 12, 2 of the automa cards 13 - 24

Preparation
Prepare the game and the starting resources of the player (board, action tokens etc) as the rulebook describes.

Shuffle the Automa cards 1 - 12 and randomly remove 3. After that, there will be 9 remaining cards that complete objectives. Shuffle the Automa cards 13-24 and randomly remove the following number of cards based on the mode you want to play:

Easy: Remove 2 cards (10 remaining cards)
Normal: Remove 4 cards (8 remaining cards)
Hard: Remove 6 cards (6 remaining cards)
Heroic: Remove 8 cards (4 remaining cards)
Impossible: Remove 10 cards (2 remaining cards)

Shuffle all the remaining cards together (the 9 with the objective completion actions and the remaining that do not complete any objective) and place the created Automa deck face down next by your player board.

Automa Actions
Each card in the automa deck consists of 4 different sections that depict the different the actions the automa has to perform. Here is the description of all the possible actions:

Take an improvement / irrigation
Take an improvement or irrigation and remove it from the game. The automa has not a personal board, so it just removes the resources from the game.

Move the panda (Color)
Move the panda on an accessible plot (in a straight line) with the highest bamboo in the specified color that has not any enclosure on it. If there is not such a plot do not move the panda. If there are multiple candidate plots choose the one with the least valuable improvement on it. The values of the improvements are: Watershed: 2, Fertilizer: 3. If there are still multiple candidate plots choose the one which is nearest to the current position of the panda. Finally, if there is still a tie choose one plot randomly by rolling the weather die. For more information refer to the respective section below.

Move the Gardener (Color)
Move the gardener on an accessible plot (in a straight line) in the specified color that will cause the fewer (but at least one) bamboo pieces to grow. If there is not such a plot do not move the Gardener. In the case of two candidate plots choose the one with the most valuable improvement on it. The values of the improvements are: Enclosure: 1, Watershed: 2, Fertilizer: 3. In case of a tie choose the furthest one. Finally, if there are still more than one candidate plots pick randomly by rolling the weather die. For more information refer to the respective section below.

Place a plot
Draw the top plot and check if it has a watershed improvement on it. If it has re-draw up to two times by placing the old drawn plot at the bottom. If either the drawn plot has not a watershed or it is the third drawn plot place it in the most valuable position in the garden (but still valid based on the game rules). The value of each candidate position is calculated by the adjacent plots based on the following rules:

- Each adjacent plot of the same with the drawn plot color has value 1
- The adjacent Pond has value 2
- Each adjacent plot of different color from the drawn plot has different value based on its color: Green has value 3, Yellow has value 4, Pink has value 5

In the case of two candidate positions roll the weather dice and select one randomly. For more information refer to the respective section below.

Complete an objective
Draw the top card from the respective pile of the available objectives and put it in the completed objectives of the automa.

Pick randomly by rolling the weather die
In some cases, you need to choose randomly among two or more candidates (bamboos, plots, plot locations etc.). In such cases just assign to the candidates an equal number of weather conditions and roll the weather dice.

For example, let's suppose that the automa has drawn a Pink plot and there are two candidate locations with equal values for placing that plot. We assign to the first location the first 3 weather conditions (as they are depicted in player’s board) and to the second location the second 3. We roll the weather dice and we place the plot based on the result.

As another example, we can mention the Place plot action in the first turn of Automa. The only available plot is the starting one (pond) with 6 candidate locations of value 2 each. Assign a weather condition to each location, roll the die and place the plot base on the results.

End of the game
The end game condition is triggered when either the player or the Automa has completed 9 objectives. The one who triggered the end game condition gets the Emperor card. The other player takes one more turn and the game ends.

IMPORTANT: when drawing cards, if you receive one that can immediately be completed, put it in the discard pile and draw again (for gardener & panda cards) or remove it from the game (for plot cards).

Scoring
The scoring follows the rules that are described in the rulebook of the game with the following change (which has been officially added in Chibis expansion): both player and the Automa receive +3 points for each set (3 different types) of completed objective cards.

Automa Cards
Here is the list of the 24 automa cards (- means no action). You can download the cards from the "Downloads" section below :

Automa 1: a) Take an irrigation channel, b)Move The Panda (Pink), c) -, d) Complete Gardener Objective
Automa 2: a) Pick Fertilizer, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) Place a plot, d) Complete Gardener Objective
Automa 3: a) Pick Enclosure, b) Move The Gardener (Yellow), c) -, d) Complete Gardener Objective
Automa 4: a) Pick Watershed, b) Move The Panda (Yellow), c) Place a plot, d) Complete Gardener Objective
Automa 5: a) Pick Fertilizer, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) -, d) Complete Panda Objective
Automa 6: a) Pick Enclosure, b) Move The Panda (Pink),c) Place a plot, d) Complete Panda Objective
Automa 7: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Yellow), c) -, d) Complete Panda Objective
Automa 8: a) Pick Watershed, b) Move The Panda (Yellow), c) Place a plot, d) Complete Panda Objective
Automa 9: a) Pick Fertilizer, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) -, d) Complete Plot Objective
Automa 10: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Pink), c) Place a plot, d) Complete Plot Objective
Automa 11: a) Pick Enclosure, b) Move The Panda (Green), c) -, d) Complete Plot Objective
Automa 12: a) Pick Watershed, b) Move The Panda (Pink), c) Place a plot, d) Complete Plot Objective
Automa 13: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Panda (Pink), c) Place a plot, d) -
Automa 14: a) Pick Watershed, b) Move The Panda (Pink), c) -, d) -
Automa 15: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Panda (Pink), c) -, d) -
Automa 16: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Panda (Yellow), c) -, d) -
Automa 17: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Panda (Yellow), c) Place a plot, d) -
Automa 18: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Panda (Green), c) -, d) -
Automa 19: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) -, d) -
Automa 20: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) Place a plot, d) -
Automa 21: a) Pick Fertilizer, b) Move The Gardener (Green), c) -, d) -
Automa 22: a) Pick Enclosure, b) Move The Gardener (Yellow), c) -, d) -
Automa 23: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Yellow), c) -, d) -
Automa 24: a) Take an irrigation channel, b) Move The Gardener (Pink), c) Place a plot, d) -

Downloads
- Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) - Rules
- Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) - Cards (Contributed by nakedgremlin)
- Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) - Cards with Takenoko's theme (Contributed by zhashiya)

I am looking forward to hearing your feedback and your comments !!!

UPDATES
Fixed some misspellings and grammar issues

• [+] Dice rolls
Marty "Summer" Malone
United States
Mansfield
Texas
flag msg tools
Knowledge is light
badge
Be the Change
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm interested in this. My card making skills are lacking though. I'm thinking of other options like printing those lists of actions and rolling a die maybe then putting a check maybe. Maybe a D6 and a D4.

D4 1 D6 2 means take the second card. D4 2 and D6 2 means take the 8th action, D4 3 D6 2 would be 14th etc. If you roll a card taken already progress to the next card not taken in order. Roll 3 times for the removal steps of course.

Thanks for sharing.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for pulling this together! I'm looking forward to giving it a try and maybe even contributing basic visual designs to support this effort.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
nakedgremlin wrote:
Thanks for pulling this together! I'm looking forward to giving it a try and maybe even contributing basic visual designs to support this effort.

Thanks!!! That would be great !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Themistoklis.

Great work on this! We did our first game play through using Automa and the results were very close on Easy mode.

Final results below:

Myself: 32 points (initiated 9th objective end state)
Automa: 28 points (5 objectives, Automa took a total of 14 turns)

A few notes:

1. Preliminary card design: I quickly pulled together the following card design for testing purpose. Let me know if you would like me to upload this set as a preliminary sample for other people to download. The cards are size 63mm x 92mm. Once the rules are final, I think we can easily incorporate the rules into the cards as well so that people can just print off a deck of 30 cards:

2. Plot objectives does not seem to be a good focus for player: I'm not sure if it was due to the random feeling of the Automa Plot placement, but I never felt like I wanted to invest in getting Plot Objectives. I ended up focusing primarily on Gardener and Panda objectives since it felt that was more in my control. One alternative I can see is maybe altering the Plot objectives so that they can be achieved without irrigation.

3. Automa loves irrigation: It seems like Automa's focus on removing irrigation channels forced me to quickly change strategy to focus on Gardener and Panda objectives (see above).

4. It might be nice to outline the supply count for each component within the Automa rules: This will help just in case some components are actually missing. ie. "Start with 15 irrigation sticks in Easy more...", "There are three Fertilizer improvements, three Watershed improvements, three Enclosure improvements.", etc.

5. Does the emperor card do anything with Automa rules? Should I have received the two extra points since I initiated the end game?

6. What is the correct solution below? In the situation below, the Automa action was "Move the Gardener (Green)". Based on my understanding of the rules, #3 is not valid since it is not irrigated. #1 and #2 are full bamboo growth. #2 is furthest away. Does the Gardener (A) Stay still or (B) Go to #2?

Once more, amazing job on this! I'm looking forward to playing through some more.

David
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
nakedgremlin wrote:

Great work on this! We did our first game play through using Automa and the results were very close on Easy mode.

Final results below:

Myself: 32 points (initiated 9th objective end state)
Automa: 28 points (5 objectives, Automa took a total of 14 turns)

A few notes:

1. Preliminary card design: I quickly pulled together the following card design for testing purpose. Let me know if you would like me to upload this set as a preliminary sample for other people to download. The cards are size 63mm x 92mm. Once the rules are final, I think we can easily incorporate the rules into the cards as well so that people can just print off a deck of 30 cards:

Great to hear your positive comments !!! Thank you for the time you spent to do the graphics and the play-testing !!!

Feel free to upload the preliminary sample so that also other people will be able to test the Automa more easily !!!

nakedgremlin wrote:

2. Plot objectives does not seem to be a good focus for player: I'm not sure if it was due to the random feeling of the Automa Plot placement, but I never felt like I wanted to invest in getting Plot Objectives. I ended up focusing primarily on Gardener and Panda objectives since it felt that was more in my control. One alternative I can see is maybe altering the Plot objectives so that they can be achieved without irrigation.

Actually, it is a weakness of the game itself, not the Automa. Plot objectives are the most tactically difficulty to complete, and yet are the lowest scoring on average. You can read some proposed variants from Rahdo that fix that and some other balancing issues of Takenoko in this thread. Also, it is good to use the variant, that became official in Chibis expansion, based on which you score more points based one the completed sets of objectives (check Chibis manual).

The plots placement logic of the Automa is:
1) to avoid to help you to complete sets of plots of the same color. That's why the adjacent plots of the same with the drawn plot color have the lowest value
2) to hinder you to complete sets of plots of the same color. That's why the adjacent plots of different with the drawn plot color have higher value. Also between the adjacent plots of different color tries to block the pink, the yellow and last the green since the corresponding plot objective cards give more points to pink structures, then to yellow and finally to green ones.

nakedgremlin wrote:

3. Automa loves irrigation: It seems like Automa's focus on removing irrigation channels forced me to quickly change strategy to focus on Gardener and Panda objectives (see above).

That's true. It actually tries to simulate the tension you feel in a 3 or 4 players game where the irrigation channels are more valuable. However, I think that we have to adjust a bit the number of the starting irrigation channels in the various modes. I would appreciate it if you (and any other interested in this effort) could suggest some more balanced (without loosing the tension) numbers in the starting irrigation channels.

nakedgremlin wrote:

4. It might be nice to outline the supply count for each component within the Automa rules: This will help just in case some components are actually missing. ie. "Start with 15 irrigation sticks in Easy more...", "There are three Fertilizer improvements, three Watershed improvements, three Enclosure improvements.", etc.

Ok, I will update the rules with the resources outline soon

nakedgremlin wrote:

5. Does the emperor card do anything with Automa rules? Should I have received the two extra points since I initiated the end game?

Yes, you should !!! All normal game rules apply in the player's turn. Also, when you triggered the end game the Automa should have taken one more turn (draw and resolve a last Automa card), and vise versa.

I will update the rules by mentioning the above clarifications soon.

nakedgremlin wrote:

6. What is the correct solution below? In the situation below, the Automa action was "Move the Gardener (Green)". Based on my understanding of the rules, #3 is not valid since it is not irrigated. #1 and #2 are full bamboo growth. #2 is furthest away. Does the Gardener (A) Stay still or (B) Go to #2?

Based on the Automa rules if there is not a plot where the gardener can grow bamboos he does not move at all. So the correct answer is (A).

nakedgremlin wrote:

Once more, amazing job on this! I'm looking forward to playing through some more.

David

Once again thank you David !!! I really appreciate your help !!!
Themistoklis
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just updated the description/layout of the Automa rules based on the feedback you provided David. At the bottom of the rules there is an "Updates" section where I will mention any updates I make hereafter.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Mr. Morten Monrad Pedersen (the author of the Automa approach) has just made some comments on this Automa !!! Check here !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Chien
United States
Sunnyvale
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The placeholder card designs are now live here for those that want to give this a try. I will update accordingly as the ruleset gets finalized.

- Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) cards

On design side, my hope is that as the rules finalize on tdakanalis's side, we can inject the rules directly into the card designs so that everyone can just print out a single set of cards for the entire Automa gameplay.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
Hello everyone,

I would appreciate some feedback from all of you guys that you have tried the Takenoko Automa. In particular, I need the following feedback in order to be able to further work and streamline the rules:

- Your general experience (Did you like it? Was it competitive? Were the rules clear?)
- The mode(s) you tried
- The final score
- The total turns
- Any thoughts/comments/recommendations

Thanks again !!!!!!!!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Hostetler
United States
Omaha
Nebraska
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
tdakanalis wrote:
Hello everyone,

I would appreciate some feedback from all of you guys that you have tried the Takenoko Automa. In particular, I need the following feedback in order to be able to further work and streamline the rules:

- Your general experience (Did you like it? Was it competitive? Were the rules clear?)
- The mode(s) you tried
- The final score
- The total turns
- Any thoughts/comments/recommendations

I liked it. I felt it was competitive and was surprised how lopsided the score was.

I did Normal mode and I didn't keep track of how many turns I did. But the final score was 35-23. The simple reason being was that the Automa only had 5 Objectives when I got my 9. Some where high-scoring (I know there was a 6 in there) but overall it just didn't come up with Objectives fast enough.

Sometimes is moved the Gardener or the Panda pretty much exactly where I wanted it to be. At least once it's plot placement got me a Plot Objective. These things happen in the normal game, too.

Overall it's quite good. I'd play it again for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
squarepegsys wrote:

Sometimes is moved the Gardener or the Panda pretty much exactly where I wanted it to be. At least once it's plot placement got me a Plot Objective. These things happen in the normal game, too.

Overall it's quite good. I'd play it again for sure.

Nice to hear that you liked the Automa !!! Yes, definitely in a multiplayer game there are cases where a turn of another player helps you to more easily complete your own objectives.

However, during the last few days I have been working on the rules in order to:

- reduce the chances for the Automa to act in favor of you
- simplify/streamline the AI of the Automa
- better adjust the parameters of the difficulty levels

I will perform some more play-testing and I will post here soon the changes !!! Stay tuned !!!

Meanwhile any feedback from your plays is welcome !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just updated the rules of the Automa. Check the "Updates" section. Here is a photo from my latest playtesting session:

Easy mode: I lost 40 -44 in 19 turns. I completed 7 objectives. The one with the 8 points in my last turn after the Automa triggered the end game. Finally, I got 3 extra points because I had a complete set of objective cards and the Automa 6 points for the same reason.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just made a small adjustment in the parameters of the difficulty modes. Actually changed the number of the Automa cards 13-24 that you are going to use in the various levels.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
I just printed and sleeved my copy of the Takenoko Automa (Solo Mode) cards !!!

A big thanks to nakedgremlin for his contribution !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
One more solo session just finished and it was really good. I managed to win the Automa in the normal mode with 48 - 45 in 17 turns. Both of us we completed 9 objectives. Here it is the finished game with the collected objective cards:

I triggered the game end but the Automa in his last turn drew his last card from the deck and completed also his 9th objective. I had one complete set of objective cards (+ 3 points) and the automa 2 complete sets (+ 6 points).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
After some more play testing in the normal and the hard mode it seems that the Automa works really good !!! That means that the rules have been finalized on my side.

However, I would like to hear some feedback from more experienced than me players !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Let me encourage you to submit a PDF of the rules to go with the one of the cards. I'll be printing and testing soon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
silverbowen wrote:
Let me encourage you to submit a PDF of the rules to go with the one of the cards. I'll be printing and testing soon.

Thanks !!! I have already submitted the PDF for approval to BGG. I will post here as soon as it will get approved.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Silver Bowen
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
SHAAZAAM!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
The PDF file just approved !!! Check the Downloads section !!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Gary Hammond
New Zealand
Christchurch
Canterbury
flag msg tools
mbmb
Thanks for going to the effort of making the PDF rules and cards. I have printed the cards and put them in sleeves and printed off the rule book.

Tonight I played a couple of games, one at the easy level and one at the normal level. I won the easy and lost the normal (32 to 38) using the hungry Panda strategy.

It plays well for a solo game and does a good job at adding some AI to play against. I have enjoyed it so far.

My only (very minor) niggle is that I have to separate the 2 halves of the Automa deck, remove cards, rejoin the 2 halves and shuffle. I found with my limited test run (and my poor shuffling) that the shuffling wasn't as random as I would have liked with having the deck start from a similar configuration each time. Then again, maybe I just need to sort out my shuffling blush

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Themis Dakanalis
Greece
Heraklion
Crete
flag msg tools
badge
Wild Board Gamer !!!
mbmbmbmbmb
turbo_gecko wrote:
Thanks for going to the effort of making the PDF rules and cards. I have printed the cards and put them in sleeves and printed off the rule book.

Tonight I played a couple of games, one at the easy level and one at the normal level. I won the easy and lost the normal (32 to 38) using the hungry Panda strategy.

It plays well for a solo game and does a good job at adding some AI to play against. I have enjoyed it so far.

Thank you a lot for your feedback !!! I am realy glad that you like it !!! Just to mention that the PDF with the printable cards has been contributed by nakedgremlin !!!

turbo_gecko wrote:

My only (very minor) niggle is that I have to separate the 2 halves of the Automa deck, remove cards, rejoin the 2 halves and shuffle. I found with my limited test run (and my poor shuffling) that the shuffling wasn't as random as I would have liked with having the deck start from a similar configuration each time. Then again, maybe I just need to sort out my shuffling blush

Yes, it is true that the automa deck needs good shuffling skills !!!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
josh dempsey
China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
"How many lights do you see?"
badge
"There... are... FOUR... lights!"
mbmbmbmbmb
Just printed this out and had my first game. Amazing! I dominated the Automa on easy 54-32. It felt like I was playing a "normal" game of Takenoko. It's so great. I will play the normal difficulty later today.

Again, thank you for this Automa!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
josh dempsey
China
西安
陕西
flag msg tools
"How many lights do you see?"
badge
"There... are... FOUR... lights!"
mbmbmbmbmb

Here are a few examples of the Automa cards without text.

Let me know what you think.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
1 , 2 , 3 , 4  Next »   | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.