Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So I just bought the game this week and have never played Vs. before. I don't plan on buying any others and simply want this as a casual game between a fellow Aliens fan.

That being said, would our decks always be Company vs. Aliens, or would it be worth it to mix once we know what we're doing. I ask because when I sleeve can I get cute and do two separate colors or should I keep it all the same.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Ruegg
New Zealand
flag msg tools
You can mix and that there lays the beauty of this game. Make yourself familiar with the rules around special locations and plot twists. I would highly recommend you get the base set. Some incredible cards there.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adam P
United States
Charlottesville
Virginia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
actionmahon wrote:
You can mix and that there lays the beauty of this game. Make yourself familiar with the rules around special locations and plot twists. I would highly recommend you get the base set. Some incredible cards there.

Awesome thanks, I will definitely consider once I get my feet wet! That being said, what's a good deck case to use in order to hold these 200 sleeved cards?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Richard Zaleski
msg tools
mbmb
I just bought a couple Ultra Pro deck boxes. One for the humans, and one for the aliens.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.