Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Harald Smith
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Any thought on providing more add-ons with packs of minions?
It would seem that you could easily add sets of the minions - say packs of 6-10 of barbarians, broo, archers, mermaids or even some of the Elder Races such as scorpion men. The molds/figures are already there, they'd just have to be packaged. But they'd provide a good option for those who are interested in getting additional miniatures in their tabletop RPG's and provide additional options beyond the basic pledges.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rich Fleider
United States
Dallas
TX-Texas
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I had an insane plan to create alternate sculpts for the minions if this project really takes off and we run out of stretch goals. I've got a plan for each of them and they would be super fun to concept. Let's try to make that happen!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Harald Smith
United States
Massachusetts
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
RogueSwompy wrote:
I had an insane plan to create alternate sculpts for the minions if this project really takes off and we run out of stretch goals. I've got a plan for each of them and they would be super fun to concept. Let's try to make that happen!

Alternate sculpts would be great (and I'll bet you have some great ideas in mind!), but I'd certainly consider adding more of the existing ones to get some hordes of broo, scorpionmen, etc.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.