Maquis» Forums » General

Subject: Finished my Build rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Maquis was my first print & play and I've really enjoying both playing and making it. I built the game a while ago but have only now got around to putting together a box to hold it all. Here's some pics of my (finally) finished copy.

Instruction manual and folded board at top of box:

Game board:

Box interior:

Envelopes for Patrol and Mission Cards:

Matchbox style container for the meeples. Spare Room and Resource Tokens mounted on 2mm wooden bases:

Thanks to Jake for creating and sharing the game - looking forward to trying your other designs. And to Ilya for providing the alternative graphics.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Super sharp build. Makes my foam-core and card stock version look a bit shabby. Like you, I love the game and thanks to designer and artist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love some guidance on how you constructed the envelopes for the cards. Love them. (and I have other PnP's that would appreciate some new digs.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:
Would love some guidance on how you constructed the envelopes for the cards. Love them. (and I have other PnP's that would appreciate some new digs.)

Great work. Love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:

Cheers. Yeah - I was pretty pleased with how the envelopes turned out
I've put together a file with the templates I used, instructions and a few more photos which I hope will be of use. I'll add a link once the submission is approved. Find it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick castle
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's incredible how you made the game. Any suggestions if there is a place that would do that for me? blush I'm really bad with PnP soo i prefer to pay for someone to help me with it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Have you looked at Print & Play Productions? Other than hearing the name somewhere I don't know anything else about them. But they do seem to offer a one-off game creation service so might be worth an enquiry?

Whether you pay someone or do it yourself, I hope you manage to get hold of a copy - it's a really good game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.