Maquis» Forums » General

Subject: Finished my Build rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Maquis was my first print & play and I've really enjoying both playing and making it. I built the game a while ago but have only now got around to putting together a box to hold it all. Here's some pics of my (finally) finished copy.

Instruction manual and folded board at top of box:

Game board:

Box interior:

Envelopes for Patrol and Mission Cards:

Matchbox style container for the meeples. Spare Room and Resource Tokens mounted on 2mm wooden bases:

Thanks to Jake for creating and sharing the game - looking forward to trying your other designs. And to Ilya for providing the alternative graphics.

Cheers.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
badge
Doing what's right isn't always easy but it's always right.
mbmbmbmbmb
Super sharp build. Makes my foam-core and card stock version look a bit shabby. Like you, I love the game and thanks to designer and artist.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Joseph Youren
United States
Lincoln City
OR
flag msg tools
badge
Doing what's right isn't always easy but it's always right.
mbmbmbmbmb
Would love some guidance on how you constructed the envelopes for the cards. Love them. (and I have other PnP's that would appreciate some new digs.)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten Monrad Pedersen
Denmark
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:
Would love some guidance on how you constructed the envelopes for the cards. Love them. (and I have other PnP's that would appreciate some new digs.)

Great work. Love it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
josephyouren wrote:

Cheers. Yeah - I was pretty pleased with how the envelopes turned out
I've put together a file with the templates I used, instructions and a few more photos which I hope will be of use. I'll add a link once the submission is approved. Find it here.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
rick castle
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's incredible how you made the game. Any suggestions if there is a place that would do that for me? blush I'm really bad with PnP soo i prefer to pay for someone to help me with it. Any ideas?

Thanks in advance.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy O
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Have you looked at Print & Play Productions? Other than hearing the name somewhere I don't know anything else about them. But they do seem to offer a one-off game creation service so might be worth an enquiry?

Whether you pay someone or do it yourself, I hope you manage to get hold of a copy - it's a really good game

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.