Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Not a lot new here but I think trump is off prompter yet still better under control. It was done yesterday apparently and gives a current snapshot of trump and his positions.

this links in to a part2, part3, and I think one with his family. I haven't seen all of them.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mac Mcleod
United States
houston
Texas
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
more on the border patrol endorsement

https://www.aclu.org/blog/speak-freely/4-ways-border-patrol-...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Isaac Citrom
Canada
Montreal
Quebec
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
maxo-texas wrote:

I took of my thumb for this one. I like to thumb posts that bring good information to my attention whether I agree with it or not. I'm sure there are a bunch better articles on the border patrol union's endorsement. This one is so biased it's almost hysterical in character.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Oldies but Goodies ... Avalon Hill and
msg tools
mbmbmb
His immigration policy is now the status quo: no legalization, no amnesty, throw out the "bad guys" and "then we'll see." Currently, there's no path to legalization or amnesty because there's no congressional legislation. ICE routinely processes known criminals for deportation. Hundreds of thousands are deported every year. And then we'll see Congress dodge and weave without doing anything one way or the other.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Grand Admiral Thrawn
United States
New Jersey
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I do like how he's unscripted. Too bad he: talks like he's selling a used car, has horrible positions, and doesn't know anything about geopolitics. Simultaneously sketchy, evil, and stupid.

I truly wish I wasn't a young kid during the Ross Perot years, I would've liked to see those debates and my family and friends' opinions then of a popular third party outsider.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Stephen Rost
United States
Fort Wayne
Indiana
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Trump at 1:35: “Bad Dudes” here illegally will be “out.”

Thankfully, I’m a Bad Dude who is here legally. I was a bad enough dude to get Reagan out of a pickle with some ninjas in the 80’s. Will I be a bad enough dude to do the same for Trump in the 20-teens?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.