Subject: All workers are identical? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Eyal Itsik
Israel
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey all.
One of my favorite aspects of the first Manhattan Project were the specialized workers that could do different things.
Unless I'm missing something, there are no different "classes" of workers in Energy Empire. Is that really so?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Garry Rice
United States
Perkasie
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct - all workers are the same. You also have energy that must be used to place workers in locations where players have already placed their workers.

Added: I still find this worker placement interesting. You must always use one meeple when placing on the board along with enough energy so that you have one more than the the player with the most in that spot...you have to balance this with the buildings you've built which can be powered by any combination of meeples and/or energy.

The Manhattan Project 2: Minutes to Midnight will use different types of workers if I recall correctly.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Luke Laurie
United States
Santa Maria
California
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
In a way there are two types of workers: "Workers" which come with different art, but have the same function, and "Energy" which are gained and used slightly differently. However, there are not scientists and engineers like in the original TMP
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.