Recommend
1 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

One Night Ultimate Alien» Forums » General

Subject: Wooden Box for one night collection? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chef Kevin
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
Any chance we will see the wooden box add on or pledge level to include one that will house all the one nights? please say yes Ted
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Clyde W
United States
Washington
Dist of Columbia
flag msg tools
Red Team
badge
#YOLO
mbmbmb
Yes Ted
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ted Alspach
United States
Louisville
Tennessee
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
Preorder One Night Ultimate Werewolf now from www.beziergames.com
badge
One Night Ultimate Werewolf
mbmbmb
Chefarista wrote:
Any chance we will see the wooden box add on or pledge level to include one that will house all the one nights? please say yes Ted


Yes, that will be available at one of the reward levels, and also separately as an add-on to any other reward levels.
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chef Kevin
United States
Lafayette
Indiana
flag msg tools
Yes, that's me in the latte!
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Chefarista wrote:
Any chance we will see the wooden box add on or pledge level to include one that will house all the one nights? please say yes Ted


Yes, that will be available at one of the reward levels, and also separately as an add-on to any other reward levels.


Excellent! Looking forward to the Kickstarter!
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
toulouse wrote:
Chefarista wrote:
Any chance we will see the wooden box add on or pledge level to include one that will house all the one nights? please say yes Ted


Yes, that will be available at one of the reward levels, and also separately as an add-on to any other reward levels.


Will this be the same box that was available last time, or a bigger one to make room for ONUA?
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Rob Hurman
Australia
Oxley
Australian Capital Territory
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
blipadouzi wrote:


Will this be the same box that was available last time, or a bigger one to make room for ONUA?

It will be the one pictured here:
http://prefundia.com/projects/view/the-next-one-night/9807/
Says it fits all.

That page has more details of what will be available too.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
James Drury
Canada
Longueuil
Quebec
flag msg tools
The only stupid question... is the one you don't ask!
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Spectator77 wrote:
blipadouzi wrote:


Will this be the same box that was available last time, or a bigger one to make room for ONUA?

It will be the one pictured here:
http://prefundia.com/projects/view/the-next-one-night/9807/
Says it fits all.

That page has more details of what will be available too.


That is the same box, thanks for the link.
 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.