Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Dylan Holmes
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Just sitting down to start my first game of solitaire, and one question leapt out at me: the combat is the first step. It says if I don't adventure, a monster will leap out and be put by my army. But I can't adventure (having no army) and likewise the monster can't really be put by an army I don't have. Do they just pile up next to the army space until I get the troops to fight them? What if they pile up and I have no buildings for them to damage? Do they stay until I build a building?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Christopher Taylor
United States
Lake Forest
California
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, monsters pile up next to your army area until you fight them or get three or more monsters.

If you have no buildings for the monsters to attack when there are three or more monsters, they can't destroy a building, but the monsters are still discarded.

No, they do not stay until you build a building. Monsters have more important things to do.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dylan Holmes
United States
Sacramento
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Very belated thanks, but: thanks for the quick reply, very helpful
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.