Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
John Belcher
United States
Lancaster
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hey guys, I'm working on a custom hero (and have been, on-and-off, for a long time now), probably to go along with other Wild West Exodus content that I plan to add to SoB.

I've got a lot of the ideas, concepts, and game mechanics where I want them (and where they don't overlap too much with the new Frontier Doctor), but I can't seem to find a template for the actual Hero Card - the main sheet with all of the game info on it.

Obviously I'm going to use Klutz's awesome custom sheets for the description, special rules, and upgrade charts... but I can't seem to find that main card that's oh-so-important to doing a custom class.

Any help would be appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MT Dav

Maryland
msg tools
Look in the files or deeper in the variants forum as someone already did a Tinkerer. Should be good for inspiration.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Albert Graham
United States
Florida
flag msg tools
mb
The new Frontier Doc Hero Class has some Tinker abilities. You might want to take a look at those for inspiration as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Lord Maim
Canada
Winnipeg
Manitoba
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Greatfrito wrote:

Obviously I'm going to use Klutz's awesome custom sheets for the description, special rules, and upgrade charts... but I can't seem to find that main card that's oh-so-important to doing a custom class.

Any help would be appreciated.

I'm actually looking for the same thing, and haven't found this template yet. Can anyone point me in the right direction?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Ruiz
United States
Garland
Texas
flag msg tools
mb
https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1399890/new-character-class...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.