Subject: Trump Can't Make Up His Mind rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
☆ ✧ ☆ ✧ ☆
United States
Minneapolis
Minnesota
flag msg tools
Looking at these stars suddenly dwarfed my own troubles and all the gravities of terrestrial life. I thought of their unfathomable distance, and the slow inevitable drift of their movements out of the unknown past into the unknown future. H.G. Wells
badge
Humankind has not woven the web of life. We are but one thread within it. Whatever we do to the web, we do to ourselves. All things are bound together. All things connect. Chief Seattle
mbmbmbmbmb

Nothing he says means anything.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It's not flip flopping if you do it fast enough, it's just a brain fart.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Moshe Callen
Israel
Jerusalem
flag msg tools
designer
ἄνδρα μοι ἔννεπε, μοῦσα, πολύτροπον, ὃς μάλα πολλὰ/ πλάγχθη, ἐπεὶ Τροίης ἱερὸν πτολίεθρον ἔπερσεν./...
badge
μῆνιν ἄειδε θεὰ Πηληϊάδεω Ἀχιλῆος/ οὐλομένην, ἣ μυρί᾽ Ἀχαιοῖς ἄλγε᾽ ἔθηκε,/...
mbmbmbmbmb
If US voters voted with their heads, Trump would stand no chance. They don't. It's about how the candidate makes them feel. It's about how memorable the candidate is on TV. I take very seriously the notion that polls are wrong because people are embarrassed to admit that they plan on voting for Trump. He's the guy they keep seeing on TV everywhere. He's the guy who says what they want to hear even if told the same audience the exact opposite thing five minutes previously. US voters seem unconsciously to want to be taken advantage of, and Trump is entirely willing to do just that.Much as I've tried to put my hunch Trump will in the end win down to irrational fear, upon reflection I think the likelihood is that he will at the very least barely lose if he loses at all and that more likely he will win outright to the surprise of many.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
T. Nomad
Netherlands
Den Bosch
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Like Moshe, I think Trump could significantly help his chances of winning if he promised that if he loses, he'll fade away into media oblivion.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.