Popular Tags: [View All]
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
All,

I bought a copy of this excellent game from a very excellent BGGer and found myself bereft of one blue power/doom marker for the Crawling Chaos. Though it's likely somewhere in the house (my 6 year old literally went mad when we surprised him with it), I am of the suspicion Cthulhu himself devoured it. If anyone somehow has an extra kicking around, please CM me. Thanks and happy gaming.

M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tiago Gouveia
Brazil
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had a similar issue short time ago. See the answer from Petersen's.

Hope help you.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1526069/spare-parts
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
tiagomo wrote:

Hope help you.

Appreciate the info. I already reached out to Petersen games and they just sold off all their spare parts at Gencon.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Diversion Architect
msg tools
mbmb
I personally ended up buying stackable counting pieces from Amazon to track doom, and use spindown d20s (used in Magic the gathering) to track power. I was able to get every color except pink for the stackers- I may just paint that one.

My group often ends up getting excited and knocking the little included markers over, so I wanted something weightier.

We have used the d20s and much prefer them. I haven't gotten to try out the doom stackers but I think they'll work really well.

Obviously not a free option, but if you want a uniform looking work around in the meantime.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mark Buckley
United Kingdom
Abingdon
Oxfordshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

Poker chips would be a decent alternative.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Arthur Petersen
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
it's your sister Cheryl!
badge
I work for Petersen Games. AMA
mbmbmbmbmb
MhidDa wrote:
tiagomo wrote:

Hope help you.

Appreciate the info. I already reached out to Petersen games and they just sold off all their spare parts at Gencon.

who told you that, exactly? Because we didn't sell ALL of them off. I would be we can find a blue power token...

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J Boomhower
United States
Fairfield
VT
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
existoid wrote:

who told you that, exactly? Because we didn't sell ALL of them off. I would be we can find a blue power token...

email I got back from support below:

Hi,

I'm sorry at this time we are not selling pieces, I know we do take all our odds and ends and sell them at Gencon, this year they sold out the first day.

You can try ebay.

Sorry.

James F.

If that's not the case, I would be happy to purchase an extra token or pay shipping or whatever arrangement you can make. My son will be over the moon.

M

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.