Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Why does this expansion come with a bag? I can't fathom what I would use it for, and it won't fit in the box anyway. Could it be just to increase shelf presence by requiring a larger box?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United States
Patuxent River
Maryland
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
From the Crash of Games website The bag is there to hold the base game and this expansion.
https://crashofgames.com/products/council-of-verona-corrupti... click on Production Highlights
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jack
United States
Champaign
Illinois
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
So it does. Weird. I wonder if anyone does this. I prefer to use the sturdy protective box the game comes in so that nothing gets bent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brad McKenzie
Thailand
Bangkok
Bangkok
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I think the original CoV was not in a box. Mine is, but as I've sleeved the cards, there is no room in the box to keep the expansion. So, I'm using the bag just for it...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Stout
United States
Syracuse
Utah
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Patrick is a fan of small bags to carry the game if you want to travel with it but don't have room in your luggage for a box.

Several games came with a small baggie for this reason.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.