Subject: Which custom classes do you like. rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Chip Black

Winter Park
FL
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm getting ready to start a new campaign and I was wanting to get people's opinions on custom classes. Which ones are not only fun to play but balanced? Which ones do you like? Are there any that might need to be tweeked? I don't really want to start playing with classes that aren't balanced.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
You can always house rule them as you play them too.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Paul
United States
New York
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm biased towards mine. There's the psychic (mage) and there's also the martyr (healer). Another forum user (BJZSN) took the time to make cards for these class, and added a few tweaks to the martyr. His vision of the class is slightly different than mine, but his alterations are very good. Both versions of that class, as well as a slew of other classes by BJZSN can be found here:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/228334-bjzsns...

Of his other classes, I'm the biggest fan of the pyromancer. It's a well-done class for sure.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Geki
United States
Carlisle
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
zaltyre wrote:
I'm biased towards mine. There's the psychic (mage) and there's also the martyr (healer). Another forum user (BJZSN) took the time to make cards for these class, and added a few tweaks to the martyr. His vision of the class is slightly different than mine, but his alterations are very good. Both versions of that class, as well as a slew of other classes by BJZSN can be found here:

https://community.fantasyflightgames.com/topic/228334-bjzsns...

Of his other classes, I'm the biggest fan of the pyromancer. It's a well-done class for sure.

Those classes look amazing, but I am unclear on how I should proceed to print them, since they come as little individual images rather than as a printable page. Any suggestions to a non-image-savy admirer?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Chip Black

Winter Park
FL
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I am having the same problem with printing as well.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fridrik Jonsson
Iceland
Reykjavik
flag msg tools
mb
If you need to print class images: Move the images you want to print into Word, set the image size to 6.16 x 4.00 cm size, add pictures of that size to page as desired. Print, cut, sleeve.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.