GeekGold Bonus for All Supporters at year's end: 1000!

9,283 Supporters

$15 min for supporter badge & GeekGold bonus
17 Days Left

Support:

Recommend

Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Krosmaster: Arena» Forums » General

Subject: Resin terrain sets available anywhere? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I'm new to this game and was just wondering if the resin terrain sets were still available anywhere? I couldn't find them in stock anywhere. Or does anyone have any to sell for a reasonable price?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ben Turner
Australia
Melbourne
VIC
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Whilst it's all a bit up in the air now that the international arm is moving from Anakama to CMON, there were plenty of these flying around via conventions / Anakama / ebay before, so I dare say they'll be available again at times.

However, you may need to dig around a bit, or wait patiently for some announcement of when these will be truely made available.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Yury M
Russia
Moscow
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I recommend to check Ankama shop regularly, sooner or later they will have them in sale

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Mike Gingold
United States
Goodyear
Arizona
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Geek mail sent.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brant Benoit
Canada
Calgary
Alberta
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Miniature Market has some Frigost terrain for sale individually.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Terence Lee
United States
Arcadia
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks. I'll keep an eye out. I've been getting the first 2 seasons of figures right now. I've always thought the minis were awesome but they seemed pretty expensive. Now that they've gone on clearance though, they're pretty affordable. The terrain and extra resin bits look really cool too though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
John Ibarzabal

Campinas
Sao Paulo
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Does anyone know if they released official terrain and summon tokens for season 2 onwards?

I do have the ones they offered in their kickstarter, but several new figures need summnon tokens that did not have figures yet

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.