Popular Tags: [View All]
Andrew Albertsen
United States
Onalaska
WI
flag msg tools
Always stomped, never the stomper...
mbmbmbmbmb
Maybe I was just looking in the wrong place in the rules but I couldn't find a resolution on this. We had a unique situation arise (due to messing up some earlier rules) where all players had to simply pass. Does anything happen with the game state when all players pass? Or do all the rooms simply get a coin and then re-arranged by the next Master Builder?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Iain Brown
England
Guildford
Surrey
flag msg tools
No, I'M Spartacus
badge
\m/
mbmbmbmbmb
Given this shouldn't be able to happen (the previous master builder at least should have enough to buy a building) I doubt there was felt a need to rule this

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dave Roy
Canada
Vancouver
BC
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
That being said, I don't see why the rule would be any different.

Add a coin to all buildings out there (in this case, all of them) and the next Master Builder can rearrange as he/she sees fit.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Burgess
United Kingdom
Cambridge
Cambridgeshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The game state must change - there is no pass. The closest you can get is for each player to take 5000 marks - this changes the game state. And then yes, you add a coin to each room and pass the master builder to the left.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Andy Holt
England
Rayleigh
Essex
flag msg tools
This is not the cat you're looking for - some other cat maybe?
badge
tout passe, tout lasse, tout casse
mbmbmbmbmb
This can happen in the ios/android implementation - especially during the campaign.
Could happen in the FtF game because it is generally good strategy to avoid buying if the current Master Builder has no money.
In extremis if all the rooms are essentially unplayable the game may have to be abandoned, but usually as the prices drop (and the funds rise) soething will get bought in the end.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.