Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition)» Forums » General

Subject: Prerelease open Overlord App (Valkyrie) rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: Descent [+] [View All]
Jason Rhune
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
sweet...I will keep runnin tests on 'em then when time permits.

Ran Masquerade tonight..That one was fun, but tough..I caught the mention of a search token after one of the sections loaded, but did not show on the map.Same for i think it said 3 objective tokens (Which I assume meant citizens) after the first door.Only 2 were placed..
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Glad you enjoyed it! Also glad you found those errors!

Fixed the search token not showing up on entering 8B for a 4 player game. Corrected text "3 objective tokens" when it should read "2 objective tokens". Changed text from "objective token" to "villager token" and added instructions for villagers on placement event.

Thank you! That is a huge help! I need to add a Peril event to those quests but want to see how many rounds it takes to complete them before I add those. The Shadow Vault has Peril events already though.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rhune
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
Awesome, sounds good..I'll have to play through Masquerade again and see how long it takes..

Will get back to ya when i get some more testing time in!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Charles
United States
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
If you're wondering about the progress on an actual Campaign for The Shadow Rune, you can go here: https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1754892/shadow-rune-project.

All of ACT I quests are completed and we are currently working on ACT II. Very excited to get this project done for all of you. Let us know if you have any questions.

We need playtesters! Please if you have time check it out and give us feedback. Thank you!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jason Rhune
United States
Idaho
flag msg tools
Oh man..Now I wish i had a bit more time to get into this! If i have the chance i'll leave some feedback..Thanks guys, you're awesome.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
alexandre
France
flag msg tools
Thank !

I will try do to my best to test this !
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jez Dedman
United Kingdom
Portsmouth
Hampshire
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Only just discovered this after playing Mansions of Madness through Valkyrie at a mates house, pretty excited to try it out with Descent at some point

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
[1]  Prev «  2 , 3 , 4 , 5 , 6  | 
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.