Unfair» Forums » General

Subject: Gameplay video rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Joel and I recorded a game last night with Paul and Brooke, two of our most experienced Unfair playtesters. I'm rendering the final video now and will post a link to it as soon as it's upload during the Aussie workday tomorrow.

Hopefully this will clarify a few things for people - it's not for strategy, and my editing skills are dubious at best - but comments and questions are always welcomed
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aidan Mirisola-Sullivan
United States
Dover
New Hampshire
flag msg tools
oh hai
mbmbmbmbmb
JonGetsGames
United States
CA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb

...just posted a gameplay video as well, and his work is always top notch. Happy to see some gameplay videos surfacing!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Atnier Rodriguez
United States
Monroe
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Yeah, Jon's video is excellent. Now, I'm quite sure this game is gonna be a hit with my group.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sadly, ours isn't nearly as shiny and smooth as Jon's, but what it does show you that his doesn't is the interaction between players in a 4-player game. I've done minimal editing (cut out flubs, etc) and taken the hiss out of the audio, but otherwise it's a GoPro hanging from the ceiling in our house

It's uploading to YouTube now, and should be available later tonight (Australian time).
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kate Finch
Australia
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Video is now up: https://boardgamegeek.com/video/109348/unfair/4-player-playt...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.