Popular Tags: [View All]
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
1. Does the Swordfish ability (to draw a card instead of fishing a crate for a captained boat) works with a DFO boat? And does it work with a any boat at its max capacity?

2. If I process the crates on a boat under which I tucked a card per the Salmon ability, does the tucked card keep fishing crates on the turn that its mother boat catches its 4th crate?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Creators, do you recommend to use Bay and Dock cards for solo?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Matt Riddle
United States
Oxford
Michigan
flag msg tools
designer
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Drugo81 wrote:
1. Does the Swordfish ability (to draw a card instead of fishing a crate for a captained boat) works with a DFO boat? And does it work with a any boat at its max capacity?

2. If I process the crates on a boat under which I tucked a card per the Salmon ability, does the tucked card keep fishing crates on the turn that its mother boat catches its 4th crate?

Thanks in advance!

P.S.: Creators, do you recommend to use Bay and Dock cards for solo?

1. No on dfo, no on boats at max capacity

2. The tucked card would catch a crate on the turn its "mother" boat catches its fourth crate but not after

I do not use them and prefer the solo experience without them, but we are totally ok with players mixing them in
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
riddlen wrote:

1. No on dfo, no on boats at max capacity

2. The tucked card would catch a crate on the turn its "mother" boat catches its fourth crate but not after

I do not use them and prefer the solo experience without them, but we are totally ok with players mixing them in

Thanks! Cool, if not using them provides a more challenging solo experience than all the better.

The game is awesome and really THANKS for including an official solo variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tina Bushey
United States
St. Louis
Missouri
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Please forgive my topic change, but where is the solo varient listed? I would like to try it.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Claudio Coppini
Germany
Frankfurt am Main
Hessen
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
ChaoticGemini wrote:
Please forgive my topic change, but where is the solo varient listed? I would like to try it.

It's on the last or second to last page of Arctic Bounty rulebook, right after the 2 players variant.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.