Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Bernard Hopkins
England
Durham/Darlington
Unspecified
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
After buying Shazamm and seeing the cardboard stand ups I thought this game would be best served playing with some miniatures. I'd never bought miniatures before so it took a while trying to guess which size would be best. In the end I took a guess and purchased two male wizards, two elf wizards and a gnome wizard (for my daughter). Oh and a wall of fire.

Luckily for me a good friend and gaming partner of mine had just started in the hobby of miniature painting.

David Gittins
England
Billingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb

He’d bought himself a nice little workstation and all the essentials to get started. He's a very good artist so I thought he'd have little trouble transferring his skills to painting. I’d seen some of his initial jobs, they looked impressive and were getting better each and every time. I’m very picky for fine details and like everything to be right. At this point I was very confident in his ability to do a decent job.

And a decent job he has done! He returned the finished results to me yesterday and I'm very happy.

He spent a good chunk of his time doing this for me so I gifted him with a new copy of Shazamm! even though he was kind enough to ask for no reward for his work.

Cheers David! thumbsup
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Gittins
England
Billingham
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
It was a pleasure mate

Glad you liked them and if you didn`t i could have kept them for myself lol devil

Take some pics yourself and stick them on the game page whistle

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.