Recommend
2 
 Thumb up
 Hide
7 Posts

Agent Decker» Forums » General

Subject: icons on lower left & # of interactions rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Michelle Oaster
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Hi,

What do the icons on the lower left corner of the represent?
What is their significance?

You mention that you may have one interaction during the first mission, how do I know when more interactions per turn are allowed?

Thanks,
michelle
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Missy910 wrote:
Hi,

What do the icons on the lower left corner of the represent?
What is their significance?
The icons represent different types of obstacles: a Person, an Animal, a Location, a Door, an Electronic Device (I think I didn't forget any).
The symbols are used by other cards to refer to those types. for instance, Keycard allows you to interact with a Door type card in the line, bypassing the normal cost; Guard Dog, if it sees a Person card to its right in the line, will go past the other cards to be next to the Person.
Missy910 wrote:
You mention that you may have one interaction during the first mission, how do I know when more interactions per turn are allowed?

Thanks,
michelle
You only get more interactions when a New Rule card appears that says you can interact with more obstacles.
In the current print and play edition, this only happens after you complete some missions, and get the mission card.

Hope this helps
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Michelle Oaster
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
Thanks that is very helpful. One clarification, so that I'm sure I understand.
By "interacting" with a card, does that mean either disarm or knock out can take place?
Example-
Play area has "keycard"
obstacle card "gym door" is in the line
I can either disarm or knock out gym door by discarding keycard without having 9 points of punch & hide also in my play area?

Thanks,
Michelle
2 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Phelan
Portugal
flag msg tools
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Missy910 wrote:
Thanks that is very helpful. One clarification, so that I'm sure I understand.
By "interacting" with a card, does that mean either disarm or knock out can take place?
Example-
Play area has "keycard"
obstacle card "gym door" is in the line
I can either disarm or knock out gym door by discarding keycard without having 9 points of punch & hide also in my play area?

Thanks,
Michelle
Yep, that's right.
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks Phelan!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Judson Miller
msg tools
Whoa! I have been playing this all wrong!! I thought those cards such as keycard allowed you to interact with an ADDITIONAL card obstacle, while still paying the punches or stealth. So, I don't have to pay anything else besides the keycard, but I can only interact with an obstacle of the correct type, but that counts as my one interaction for the turn. Correct?
3 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Manuel Correia
Germany
Hamburg
flag msg tools
designer
badge
Avatar
mbmbmbmbmb
judo artist wrote:
Whoa! I have been playing this all wrong!! I thought those cards such as keycard allowed you to interact with an ADDITIONAL card obstacle, while still paying the punches or stealth. So, I don't have to pay anything else besides the keycard, but I can only interact with an obstacle of the correct type, but that counts as my one interaction for the turn. Correct?


Correct!
1 
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.