Subject: Hand Rules and killing question rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Aaron B
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Can you keep leftover cards in your hand from one poison round to the next? For example, if you only play one card during one round and the assassination round continues, will you have three cards during the next poison round?

Also, I'm confused about the rules regarding instances where multiple poisons are counted as killing a player or the king. The rules read something like (I don't have them in front of me) "if two or more types of poisons have enough cards to complete a killing, each counts as the type of poison used to complete the killing." Does this mean you can get double points if you contribute two types of poison, and both types have enough to complete a killing?

Thanks.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean garrity

winnipeg
manitoba
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Leftover cards are not kept for subsequent assassination rounds.

Each character can only kill another character once per assassination round and can only get points for killing once.

Enjoy!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Aaron B
United States
North Dakota
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Thanks for answering! To clarify the first question, I mean during the same assassination round when a king is not killed and there is more than one peasant left after the first poison round, so you hold another poison round, do those cards carry over? I understand you start fresh with a new assassination round.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean garrity

winnipeg
manitoba
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, indeed. Cards are held for the duration of the assassination round.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tam Pok
France
flag msg tools
So you can play more than 2 cards in the same poison round right ?

For example, new assassination round, each player get 2 cards.
First poison round, I chose to play only one card, at the end of the round, the king and several peasants still living.
2nd poison round, 2 more cards for everyone alive, I have now 3 cards in my hand, I can play 1,2 or 3 cards in this round.

Is that correct ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean garrity

winnipeg
manitoba
msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Correct, play as many as you want (but at least one) on one target.
S.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.