Dawn of the Zeds (Third edition)» Forums » Rules

Subject: Event card Level 1 : I Hate it when it Happens rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Raph Moimoi
France
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
The card tells to replace Regular Zeds that are currently 3-strength or less with a newly drawn one.
1) What happens to the replaced unit : is it put back in the cup before or after the draw / or maybe after the whole resolution ?
2) How is it possible to run out of Zeds with this card ?
3) Are Super Zeds drawn if no more Regular Zeds in the cup ?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sean West
United States
San Diego
California
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
They end up back in the cup. I've always played it that they go back after the whole resolution. I don't have the card in front of me but the way it is worded made me think that's the way it should be played.

Frankly, I've never had a problem with running out of Zeds in the cup with this card, let alone having to think about using Super Zeds. Maybe I'm just terrible at the game but there usually are not very many Zeds units on the board that are 3-strength or less.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
United Kingdom
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
I had your first question when I ran across the card too. Given it seems intended to strengthen the zombies I played that all replacements occurred before the replaced zombies went back into the cup.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.