Thomas Robb
United States
Calais
Maine
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

I have been re-reading the Coastal waters thread about Sea Fall

my question is - what if ALL the Provinces are adjacent so that green and purple can "wrap-around?"

that makes every Province 1 or 2 sail moves away from everyone

for example, if green wraps around, they are one sail away from purple, and two sails away from red

that way, every Province has two "immediate/one sail move" neighbors and two "two-space/two sail moves" neighbors

am I correct? or is green three sail moves from red and four sail moves from purple?

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
In service to the Imperium of Man
United States
Portland
Oregon
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There's nothing in the rules that indicates the provinces wrap around. It would be a very small world if that were the case!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
JR Honeycutt
United States
Texas
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
thomasrobb wrote:

I have been re-reading the Coastal waters thread about Sea Fall

my question is - what if ALL the Provinces are adjacent so that green and purple can "wrap-around?"

that makes every Province 1 or 2 sail moves away from everyone

for example, if green wraps around, they are one sail away from purple, and two sails away from red

that way, every Province has two "immediate/one sail move" neighbors and two "two-space/two sail moves" neighbors

am I correct? or is green three sail moves from red and four sail moves from purple?

Every province is already 1 or 2 spaces away from each other because of the "coastal waters" space between the provinces and the sea. That coastal waters area is all one space.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Tim Stack
msg tools
mbmb
They could wrap around if the provinces collectively formed an island(s). (This is our map of our provinces ... ignore proxima ... that's a seperate story element we added, and this is an early version as our full map includes a mainland, PHG, that this is an offshoot of). Imagine The large shared sea space as representing all the water surrounding islands, and so that would make everyone adjacent to everyone else.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.