Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
Sadly, because of old lock'n load website problems i wasn't able to place an order on this game...now i've waited some copy on the geek but apparently everyone are so in love that no one sells it...so there is a way on getting this edition? I dont want to get the second edition because this one is much more complete. Will this game ever be reprinted or i've lost the train? A pnp version?
Thanks in advance,
A hug.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
It is in the process of being reprinted, and should be available within the next month or two.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
It is in the process of being reprinted, and should be available within the next month or two.

Avaible to preorder or avaible to purchase? And you seem full of info, you know when a day of heroes will be reprinted too? Too kind if you'll ansewr, hugs!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
I believe it will be for a straight up purchase this time and not a preorder.

The rest of the LnLT reprints and reissues are being prepared for release as well, and should be available over the next few months. I think the counters are being printed and the other components are in various states of the printing process.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
I believe it will be for a straight up purchase this time and not a preorder.

The rest of the LnLT reprints and reissues are being prepared for release as well, and should be available over the next few months. I think the counters are being printed and the other components are in various states of the printing process.

Still thinking about how they'll manage the big ADOH map, the x-map will be large as a car?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ralph Ferrari
United States
PA
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes, it will be quite a sight, but still not as large as the Noville X-Map. cool
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Italy
Milano
Padania
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmb
kwsrv wrote:
Yes, it will be quite a sight, but still not as large as the Noville X-Map. cool

Ahahah i know what you're talking about!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Heath
United States
Pueblo West
United States
flag msg tools
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi Guys,

It's been a long time coming but the games are almost here. Every single LnLT game in the series has been reprinted and will be available together. at

Pre-orders are going to close soon so if you looking to jump in now is the time.

You can download our new catalog at http://forums.lnlpublishing.com/resources/lnlp-spring-2017-c...

and Pre-order any of our LnLT games at
https://store.lnlpublishing.com/index.php?route=product/cate...

Remember our Pre-Order System puts you, the customer, first, with NO risk or money outlay. The system allows you to place pre-orders with no need for a credit card or upfront payment. You can place pre-orders with any other type of order(s) at one time.

Our Loyalty System automatically allows you to receive discounts on all purchases, including pre-orders. When the pre-order is ready for shipment, you will be sent an e-mail with a link to click-on and pay for the pre-order. You will have up to seven days to finalize your order. If during the interval, you decide not purchase your placed pre-order, then you need not do anything; the order will be canceled, and you can order the game at any time at the current price. Your loyalty discount will always be applied to any orders you place. The pre-order will show up in your order history, allowing you to review or cancel it at any time. LnLP does not have a pre-order minimum to start production on a game, but it does help us gauge your interest in our games and in what order we will develop them.

Your loyalty to LnLP means a lot to us, and actions are always better than words. We now have an automatic customer loyalty system. Our customer loyalty system is simple; the store does all the work for you. Our loyalty system keeps track of your purchase history and applies a discount based on total orders and not just what is currently in your shopping cart. This discount is applied to all of your purchases, including your pre-orders. Your loyalty discount is visible right at checkout, and you never need to do anything. Over time, as you purchase more, your discount increases, giving you larger discounts and more value.

David

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
David Reeves
United States
Georgetown
TX
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
David,

Is there any update for Heroes of the Nam re-print date? I pre-ordered HotN and the LnL Solo kit, and I am anxious to play.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.