Hide
4 Posts

Splendor» Forums » General

Subject: Where to find the 7th edition? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Mete Can Okumus
msg tools
After numerous plays with a friend, i decided to buy a copy of Splendor. It seems that the box size of the 7th edition is Agricola sized. Since i have several other games with the same box size i assumed it will be a good idea to hunt down a 7th edition.(I know i have OCD

I was wondering where to find a 7th edition.My obvious choice is Amazon, however i couldnt be sure since they have given the old editions box size. All the help will be deeply appreciated.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Morten K
Denmark
flag msg tools
mb
Making an extremely bloated box even bigger sound like one of the silliest things I can think of. Perhaps I lack imagination but that's just plain daft.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Netherlands
flag msg tools
       This space              intentionally              left blank.
badge
I think it's unlikely the 7th edition actually uses a bigger box. Those measurements are probably only there because someone lazily picked that preset size when submitting the box ("yeah, that sounds about right"), rather than actually measuring, and no one who owns that edition and cares about it has submitted a correction yet.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Len
United States
Austin
Texas
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
There are SEVEN editions of this game!?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.