We played this for the first time for about 20 years and raised a number of questions, for most of which we came up with answers. I thought it might be worth documenting them for comment by more experienced players. Some of these have already been raised in this forum.
1) How is the value of sanctioned spies recorded?
It isn’t – you have to do that separately (eg marked Sanction counters).
2) Can a country play more than one Event tile per turn?
No – play one (1AP) or discard one (0AP).
3) Are cashed-in secrets placed on the Time & Victory track face-down or face-up?
4) Can a spy or police unit control more than one Secret?
5) And can a spy move with multiple Secrets?
Yes (same as above).
6) Can you move original Secrets?
7) Can you have multiple original Secrets in one city?
8) What is the procedure for playing Papers to avoid police control check?
a) You must play Papers before the values of police and spy are revealed to the two players concerned.
b) The spy player sees the value of the police unit and then may play Papers.
c) Both players see the value of police and spy, then the spy player decides whether to play Papers.
- Last edited Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:33 pm (Total Number of Edits: 1)
- Posted Sun Aug 28, 2016 9:32 pm