Popular Tags: [View All]
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Hi,

I have 2 questions:

1) if all of my trick markers (e.g. 2) are placed on the theater and no one is left back on the trick card, can the trick card remain on the player board in order to get new trick markers on it?!

2) in a 4 player game.....do I get it right, that I cannot participate with 1 trick in all 5 available performances since I`m "only" having 4 trick markers at max.

Regards
Mario

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Barry Miller
United States
Saint Charles
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb

1) Yes! You're talking about "Preparing a Trick" (pg 15 of the rulebook). A Trick Card remains in your workshop until you decide to remove it. The only limitation imposed by that section is that if, "...you already have one or more Trick Markers on it, you cannot use the ‘Prepare’ Action on that Trick."

So if you have no markers on a trick, you can Prepare it again!

2) Yes, this is true simply by definition. The game comes with only four trick markers of each symbol (per player), and that's the max number you can have in the game (page 15, top right corner). So of course you have to choose which of the four performances out of the five, you will perform in.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
M. S.
Germany
Illerkirchberg
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
perfect. Many thanks!
thumbsup

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Adrian Schmidt
Sweden
Malmö
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
bgm1961 wrote:

1) Yes! You're talking about "Preparing a Trick" (pg 15 of the rulebook). A Trick Card remains in your workshop until you decide to remove it. The only limitation imposed by that section is that if, "...you already have one or more Trick Markers on it, you cannot use the ‘Prepare’ Action on that Trick."

So if you have no markers on a trick, you can Prepare it again!

Yes, but with the caveat that you have to have at least one spare trick marker to prepare. If all your trick markers are placed on performance cards, then you can not prepare the trick, since there are no more markers to place on the trick card. But if the trick gets three markers when you prepare, and you have those three placed on performance cards, but still have one trick marker in your supply (off the board), then you can prepare the trick. You will, however, only get the one trick marker, and will have to place that before preparing again. So it can be a pretty big trade-off.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.