Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
So I was separating my cards for each of the other worlds when I noticed I only had 17 Mine Tile cards that came with Trederra. I started frantically turning the house upside down trying to find the last card. Every other set always includes 18 map cards - 8 unique, 4 standard, and 6 passages. I finally gave up and resorted to the rule book, where I actually saw to my disbelief that it is listed as 17 Mine Map cards! WTH? There are 18 tiles, just like always, but only 17 mine cards? There are even 18 Trederra Map cards in this same set.

Was this an oversight in printing the cards that FFP attempted to make look intentional by the time they made the rule book? I know it's a small thing, but for someone who is obsessed with organization and consistency, this really bugs me.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
MT Dav

Maryland
msg tools
http://www.calmclinic.com/ocd

whistle
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jacob Mercer
United States
Montgomery
Alabama
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
I think I figured it out now. I didn't realize that The Dark Chasm mine tile actually requires the use of a single standard tile A Rail Curve. Which of course is the missing "extra" card I was looking for. So, it makes sense now how that tile should not have 2 cards for it.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Dwayne Hendrickson
United States
Oklahoma City
Oklahoma
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Double check. I think I'm missing a card as well. In every set there are four tile that are two 'twins'. I'm missing one of those cards. Set out your cards along with each tile.

UPDATE: I finally understood what you were saying and I reread the rulebook as well. Duh!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.