Popular Tags: [View All]
Chris Binkowski
United States
Rochester
Michigan
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
PBS edited out Jill Steins criticisms of hillary in a recent interview too:

http://regated.com/2016/08/caught-nbc-deletes-report-proving...

I really think I should have titled this thread "The Left has a Censorship Problem."

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Josh
United States
Pennsylvania
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Assigning motive without any sort of evidence is a common but still no less childish tactic.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:
PBS edited out Jill Steins criticisms of hillary in a recent interview too:

http://regated.com/2016/08/caught-nbc-deletes-report-proving...

I really think I should have titled this thread "The Left has a Censorship Problem."

Funny thing, you go to the NBC News website and type in dwayne wade cousin, and you get a full page of stories on the tragedy.

http://www.nbcnews.com/pages/search/?q=dwayne+wade+cousin

If your claim is that they are censoring the news story how does one explain that?

You should have actually switched the title to "Trump supporters prove to be the most gullible once again"
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
casey r lowe
United States
butte
Montana
flag msg tools
mb
Kumitedad wrote:
You should have actually switched the title to "Trump supporters prove to be the most gullible once again"

thats not news though
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jon Badolato
United States
Connecticut
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Regated.com ?? Must be another super legit website.

Gotta love one of the side pieces on the site "Hillary is terrified, and will lose" !

Is this some kind of alt reality site ??

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
jeremy cobert
United States
cedar rapids
Iowa
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
Sarxis wrote:

Dont forget CNN editing out the riot in Milwaukee when one of the victims cousins said to "go burn shit in the suburbs, not here cause we need our shit".

This edit is interesting not because of Trumps perfectly timed comments, but because of the lefts fascination with gun control laws and Chicago having them most. Another complete failure on their policies on public display.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
William Farnum
msg tools
Cbs ,Dan Rather, Brian Williams, The NYT, NBC , MSNBC and Katie Couric all have been caught with deceptive editing or outright fabrications in recent years. The left has no problem with lying and deception. That's why they have no problem with Hillary. Ideology trumps everything. It is much more important then honesty, objectivity and fairness. This has been the case since Walter Kronkite started the slide to modern day heavy liberal slanted media.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Pontifex Maximus
United States
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
jonb wrote:
Regated.com ?? Must be another super legit website.

Gotta love one of the side pieces on the site "Hillary is terrified, and will lose" !

Is this some kind of alt reality site ??

I think you may have the "alt" part right

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
G Rowls
msg tools
mbmbmbmbmb
pot meet mr kettle - seeying as the right wing media only has a passing association with the truth.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
J.D. Hall
msg tools
No, no, no, no, he's right. NBC (a subsidiary of GE, a well-known leftist organization) is part of a vast, left-wing conspiracy dedicated to confiscating all guns, outlawing heterosexuality, instituting Shaaria law, outlawing all religions save Islam, requiring all white babies to be carried to full-term, making Spanish the national language, and, worst of all, banning NASCAR.

We should thanking Chris for alerting us to yet another manifestation of the anti-America Left which is dedicated to the destruction of America, American values, and good old American hot dogs.

'MURICA!! FUCK YEAH!!!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Sam I am
United States
Portage
Michigan
flag msg tools
What did I tell you...
badge
NO PICKLE!
mbmbmbmbmb
bjlillo wrote:
remorseless1 wrote:
No, no, no, no, he's right. NBC (a subsidiary of GE, a well-known leftist organization) is part of a vast, left-wing conspiracy dedicated to confiscating all guns, outlawing heterosexuality, instituting Shaaria law, outlawing all religions save Islam, requiring all white babies to be carried to full-term, making Spanish the national language, and, worst of all, banning NASCAR.

We should thanking Chris for alerting us to yet another manifestation of the anti-America Left which is dedicated to the destruction of America, American values, and good old American hot dogs.

'MURICA!! FUCK YEAH!!!

Remember that GE barely pays taxes and their CEO is butt buddies with the Bamster. Big corporations love lefties who shower money on them and use regulatory powers to protect them from potential competition.

Righties don't do that I suppose... maybe if they spent less time investigating Benghazi and trying to repeal Obama Care they could look into that.

Corps love all Pols Long-time.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.