Subject: Which Lieutenants are playable as heroes? rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Keith Little
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
I've been scouring the interwebbings for this info and can't seem to find this info. Does anyone have a list of all the lieutenants that are also playable as heroes? I did find one, Serena but I'm having trouble locating the others. Looking to add the best bang for the buck for RtL.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Brandon Copenhaver
United States
Springfield
Missouri
flag msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Descent: Journeys in the Dark (Second Edition) – Raythen Lieutenant Pack is the other one.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Kyle Pede
Canada
Abbotsford
British Columbia
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Kdlittle88 wrote:
I've been scouring the interwebbings for this info and can't seem to find this info. Does anyone have a list of all the lieutenants that are also playable as heroes? I did find one, Serena but I'm having trouble locating the others. Looking to add the best bang for the buck for RtL.

I was hoping to find someone who recreated them as heroes.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Fox Reinard
msg tools
In truth Lieutenant Packs in general are low bang-to-buck value in RtL, even with Serena and Raythen. If you find their Hero versions appealing, then all the more power to you. The Peril effect that summons them is pretty rare and the included plot deck has no bearing on RtL at all.

Labyrinth of Ruin and Shadow of Nerekhall are probably your best value to money spent for RtL purposes, and in general. Both have a nice variety of new heroes (Four each), new monsters (four each), new hero classes (four each), act I (11 each) and act II (10 each) shop cards, and a full side quest.

There is at least one card it definitely does not use, and that is the Jinn's Lamp from LoR, because RtL does not deal with the shop deck in the usual manner. Whether the app uses all of the other cards, I do not quite know.
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Ryan Byrd
United States
Griffin
Georgia
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Here is one link I had bookmarked a while ago.

https://boardgamegeek.com/thread/1048009/lieutenants-custom-...

Looks quite promising. Don't forget to scroll down for more.

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Keith Little
United States
Bristol
Connecticut
flag msg tools
Thanks everyone!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.