josh willhite
United States
La Junta
Colorado
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
I dump a chunk on Sails of Glory, I love it, the theme, really fun, but... I want some sort of space naval combat; Armada and X-wing, just no, too collectable for me, just not safe.
And then a friend buys me a copy of the blue X-wing starter, I think I'd rather trade it off, purely because if I keep it I won't be happy until my games look like the Battle for Endor.
I figure it might be safer to trade for Star Trek Attack Wing, that and I'm really wanting the bigger ship feel.

I have nearly 70 games for trade (and we could maybe add some others, not officially for trade, probably none of the high-ranked stuff though) too, so there's the possibility of adding a bit. I also do tabletop wargames terrain commissions (I'm very good, affordable and have been at it for a long time) as another alternative.

If by some strange reason you get here and have some Star Trek Tactics models we might be able to figure something out that way instead (not afraid of making a house-ruled system that'll only ever get played at home).

So yeah: my X-wing for your Star Trek (maybe more), please, for the sake of my children's education!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.