Justin Schuber
United States
Big Bear City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
I just came across a couple of things in the game that will most likely come up at some point so I want to get it right the first time.

First, if you have enough of MC reducing abilities stacked together and it would reduce the cost to zero or lower can it be played for free then? I'm fairly certain there wasn't anything in the rules stating that it can't be reduce to zero or less.

Second, if you are playing with the Inventrix corp and also have the Adaptation Technology card in play, does your requirements become +/- 4 instead of 2 or do these abilities not stack?
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jonathan Fryxelius
Sweden
flag msg tools
designer
publisher
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Yes and yes
The cost can be zero. In fact, there is one card in the game which costs 0 from the start: Indentured Workers.
And yes, effects stack. This also applies to discounts, so 2 cards giving you a Space discount stacks to a greater discount. I've had Anti-Gravity Technology, Earth Catapult, and Research Outpost at the same time, making all cards 5M€ cheaper. Add some Space discounts on top of that and you're good to go but by then, the game is usually almost over...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Justin Schuber
United States
Big Bear City
CA
flag msg tools
mbmbmbmb
Awesome! Thank you so very much for the reply, Jonathan and thanks for this fantastic game. It has quickly become my favorite board game and I hope to see more love for it in the future!
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.