BoardGameGeek» Forums » Board Game Design » Board Game Art and Graphic Design

Subject: Cartoon Illustrator For Card Game rss

Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
Kenneth Shee
Malaysia
flag msg tools
Hello Geeks!

I'm now in the final stage of developing my card game, tentatively (but quite etched in stone) named Hungry Kenny.

The game is comical in nature, with food and a puking fat man as the central theme, filled with silly puns, and very easy to play, both for the "I don't want to drain my brain cells" players and the "strategists".
As such, the art style should be comical/cartoonish in nature, artwork that can be outrageous and funny, yet not overdone (we want kids to play too - any "not-suitable-for-kids" references are still encouraged but let's see if we can keep them subtle).

I'm hoping to enter a collaboration with such an illustrator, and share the profits from the KS project and retail sales of Hungry Kenny. If you are comfortable with collaboration, we can discuss the details of the agreement so both parties feel comfortable working together.

We will need about 56-60 pieces of artwork, the large majority of them being 12cm x 16.5cm, except for the logo (please advise how this is measured), and the box art, which we shall discuss in detail later too.

The artwork required will be of the following:
44 (+/-) Food items;
6 (+/-) Effect items (knives, umbrellas, cockroaches, mice etc.)
6 Occupation items (Farmer, Samurai, Master Chef, Spy, Stockist, still-trying-to-figure-out-best-occupation-for-this-other-skill).
A few icons and the logo.

I am hoping to launch the project around the end of 2016 or the beginning of 2017.

Please share your thoughts here or through a PM if you wish to clarify anything. Looking forward to speaking to you!

Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.