Your Tags: Add tags
Popular Tags: [View All]
richard
United States
Fort Smith
Arkansas
flag msg tools
mbmbmb
Sorry for the other thread on the expac. I wanted to repost it here instead.

This has now become my favorite game of all time.

Second to last turn on the last night playing solo conquest... The dummy player had giving me end of round..

I didn't have any siege attack in my hand... I had 5 cards in my hand and two left in my deck. A Gargoyle was on the green city. I had 3 wounds and 2 swiftness in my hand. I couldn't remember what else I had bought in the game or had received for a reward..

For my last draw...

Horn of Wrath.. OMG...

Last round

+6 Siege Attack with +2 add on (rolled a blue and a red ;\ so another wound) BOOM... Dead...

I really have nothing to say.. I swore I had lost the game up till this point. There was no way I was going to pull this out.

Wow.. Thanks for making this Vlaada!! Awesome work and I can't wait for my expansions to arrive this week.

btw.. I'm pretty sure I screwed up a few rules but who cares... what a win.. what a win...
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Jesse Stern
United States
MA
flag msg tools
designer
mbmbmbmbmb
Re: I can't believe I wont.
It is still by far my favorite after dozens of games so it ages well . You will be sad to see that Horn of Wrath got nurfed in Lost Legions so it only gives 5 siege attack (it is still amazing, but not as overwhelmingly so). Unlike any other game I know, when they decide a card is too good or bad buff or nurf it and provide the new copy in the next expansion. If you enjoy solo without Lost Legions, the two are incomparable. Mage Knight had only one base game issue, that competitive was better then co-op and beat the clock got old. Volkare turns solo and co-op up to 11. Enjoy =D
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
That feeling when your plan comes together and you crush an army...

priceless
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
that Matt
United States
Ann Arbor
Michigan
flag msg tools
I'm a quitter. I come from a long line of quitters. It's amazing I'm here at all.
badge
I can feel bits of my brain falling away like wet cake.
mbmbmbmbmb
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
The Shader
msg tools
badge
mbmbmbmbmb
Unrelated... but you might want to drop one 'T' and change the title from 'wont' to 'won' =)
 Thumb up
 tip
 Hide
  • [+] Dice rolls
Front Page | Welcome | Contact | Privacy Policy | Terms of Service | Advertise | Support BGG | Feeds RSS
Geekdo, BoardGameGeek, the Geekdo logo, and the BoardGameGeek logo are trademarks of BoardGameGeek, LLC.